Birmingham, Ala. — Valentine’s Day is just a month away, but Vulcan has already seen signs of Cupid’s arrow atop Red Mountain. Valentine’s Day daytime wedding or vow renewal ceremony packages are still available for purchase at Vulcan® Park and Museum’s “I Do With A View.”
Daytime Wedding or Vow Renewal Ceremony Packages available from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Cost is $500 ($4,000 value) and include:
• An intimate 30-minute, outdoor wedding ceremony, for up to 20 of your closest family and friends, styled by local experts and coordinated by GoPro Event Solutions
• A licensed officiate to perform the ceremony
• Wedding ceremony music
• A keepsake bridal bouquet and boutonnière
• Three pre-determined, professional photographs of your wedding
• A champagne toast and wedding cake for the bride and groom
• A sampling of light hors d’oeuvres
• A keepsake wedding announcement
• A newlywed SWAG bag valued at $100
“Choosing to have my ceremony overlooking my home was the easiest decision I made for my entire wedding day,” said Jennifer, a 2014 ‘I Do With a View’ bride. “I knew I would not have to worry about anything. I would do it again tomorrow and have recommended it to everyone I know.”
Participating vendors include: custom announcement by Allison R. Banks, Amerson Events, Cakes by Audrey, Event Rentals Unlimited, Florals by RD Designs, Jennifer Woodbery Photography, and Savoie Catering.
Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis and require full payment at the time of purchase.
All ceremonies will take place on Sunday, February 14 beginning at 8:00 a.m.
For more package details or to make a reservation, log on to visitvulcan.com or call 205.933.1409 x.31.