The holiday season is filled with heartwarming moments with family and friends, and many choose this festive time to “pop the question.” If you took the plunge or said “Yes”, this ones for you.
Once again, Vulcan® Park and Museum is offering couples the chance to marry or renew their vows on the most romantic day of the year – Valentine’s Day! The “I Do With A View” wedding packages are just $500 (Estimated Retail Value: $4,000) and encompass all that one would need for the perfect, intimate wedding or vow renewal ceremony including:
- An intimate 30-minute, outdoor wedding ceremony and reception for up to 20 of your closest family and friends coordinated by GoPro Event Solutions
- Wedding ceremony music from Amerson Events
- A licensed officiate to perform the ceremony
- A keepsake bridal bouquet and boutonnière designed by RD Designs
- Professional photographs of your wedding by Jennifer Woodbery Photography
- A champagne toast for the bride and groom
- Wedding cake for the bride and groom from Cakes by Audrey
- A sampling of light hors d’oeuvres provided by Savoie Catering
- A keepsake wedding announcement by Allison R. Banks Designs
- AND SWAG bag with over $100 worth of goodies
Reservations are available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. Those that book before January 14, 2017 will be entered to win gift packages ranging in value from $100 to $500 in addition to the swag bag that is already included.
For more information or to learn about to remaining time slots available click here or call 205.933.1409 x113.