Make plans to attend the BIGGEST birthday bash in Birmingham! Vulcan may be the world’s largest cast iron statue, but he still needs help blowing out his birthday candles! There are activities for the whole family in celebration of the Big Guy’s 113th Birthday.
- Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for children
- FREE for Vulcan Park and Museum members and children 4 and under. (*A few activities are extra)
- Popcorn machine provided by America’s First Federal Credit Union
- Interactive engineering activities and Transformer Pop-Ups provided by Express Oil & Tire Engineers
- Coke-Life sampling station and corn hole games provided by Birmingham Coca – Cola United Bottling Co.
- Commemorative brick unveiling sponsored by Brik Realty
- Characters from the Birmingham Barons
- Next generation game room provided by GameStop
- Kids Zone provided by Home Depot
- Activities from the Birmingham Children’s Theatre, Railroad Park, Red Mountain Park, the Southern Museum of Flight, the Fresh Air Family, McWane Science Center and the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum
- Vulcan’s Birthday Bash coloring pages from the illustrator of Down In the Ham children’s book
- On-site silk screen pressed t-shirts for sale by the Green Pea Press*
- Get Rhythm! Drum Circle
- Magic Town Clowns
- George Griffin and the Firebirds will provide live music
- Hoop for Fitness Birmingham – hula hoop activities and performance
- Bounce house provided by Birmingham Fun and Family Magazine
- Photo booth provided by Alabama Family Connections
- Arts and crafts by Birmingham Parent Magazine
- Rock wall and lawn games provided by Mountain High Outfitters
- Repicci’s Italian Ice
- Coca-Cola products available for purchase
- Lawn games and cardboard sliding from Interiorscapes
- The Tot Spot Food Truck
- “Happy Birthday” song with Mayor William Bell at 2:00 p.m.
- FREE ice cream provided by Piggly Wiggly Birmingham and FREE cookies provided by Bud’s Best Cookies
Admission is $8 for adults and $6 for children. Vulcan Park and Museummembers and children 4 and under enter for free. Admission includes all activities mentioned above (with exception of the few additional items that will be for purchase and the concessions), entrance into the Vulcan Center Museum, Vulcan’s Observation tower, and entrance into the new Linn-Henley Gallery exhibit: Southern Thunder – The Legacy of Alabama Auto Racing.
*No Pets Allowed*