Ever since you first imagined your special day, you’ve always pictured it in a special place. Vulcan Park and Museum has become one of Birmingham’s most celebrated wedding venues, thanks to beautiful, spacious indoor banquet rooms and scenic outdoor spaces that offer breathtaking views from atop Red Mountain.
Event Facility Base Usage Fees
Includes the use of the Electra Event Room and/or City Overlook and Museum Plaza, tables and chairs for indoor space only, set-up and breakdown time, and the presence of a Vulcan event professional throughout entire event. (Prices shown include 4 hours of event time.)
Electra Room and Patio
- Sunday - Saturday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - Daytime events on Saturday must end by 2 p.m. $600 (4 hours), $300 (2 hours)
- Sunday - Thursday (After 5 p.m.) $750
- Friday - Saturday (After 5 p.m.) $1,500
Outdoor Facilities and Grounds
- Sunday - Saturday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - Daytime events on Saturday must end by 2 p.m. $1000
- Sunday - Thursday (After 5 p.m.) $1000
- Friday (After 5 p.m.) - Saturday $1,500
In an effort to ease your event planning experience at Vulcan Park and Museum, we have partnered with B&B Bartending to provide a certified professional beverage service for all events. This service will minimize the possibility of any liability issues, provide an economical beverage solution, and will allow for a variety of beverage services offered beyond the scope of the traditional cash or open bar options. B&B offers an assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage options in order to effectively provide for different types of events (private, corporate, weddings, etc.). B&B Bartending has been providing exclusive beverage services for more than 10 years and is dedicated to making your event perfect.
*All events intending to serve alcohol must obtain and serve alcohol through B&B Bartending. In compliance with the Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board regulations, no outside alcohol is permitted on the property including miniatures, flasks, bottles, etc.
- 50% Base Usage Fee and signed contract required for reservation.