Whether you’re meeting with new clients, catching up with old friends, or getting the whole family together for the first time in forever, Vulcan Park and Museum is the perfect gathering place. With beautiful spaces indoors and out, and a view unlike any other in town, the scene is well set for an event to remember.
Event Facility Base Usage Fees
Includes the use of the Electra Event Room and/or City Overlook and Museum Plaza, tables and chairs for indoor space only, set-up and breakdown time, and the presence of a Vulcan event professional throughout entire event. (Prices shown include 4 hours of event time.)
Outdoor Facilities and Grounds
- Sunday - Saturday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - Daytime events on Saturday must end by 2 p.m. $1000
- Sunday - Thursday (After 5 p.m.) $1000
- Friday (After 5 p.m.) - Saturday $1,500
Electra Room and Patio
- Sunday - Saturday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) - Daytime events on Saturday must end by 2 p.m. $600 (4 hours), $300 (2 hours)
- Sunday - Thursday (After 5 p.m.) $750
- Friday - Saturday (After 5 p.m.) $1,500
- 50% of Base Usage Fee and signed contract.