Camps & Club Programs [Grades K – 12]
Ideal for camps, scouts and after school programs, the Camps and Clubs program addresses topics from Birmingham history. Each Camp and Club program lasts about two hours and includes an opening craft, a thematic tour and a closing hands-on, minds-on activity. Furthermore, each event is pre-scheduled by Vulcan Park and Museum. Participants are welcome to select from one of the following:
- History Mysteries – solving a historical conundrum using clues
- Going Green – investigating Birmingham and the environment
- Vulcan’s Visionaries – drawing inspiration from creative Birmingham individuals
- Building Birmingham – exploring Birmingham architecture and design
- Iron Kids – empowering students to be active in Vulcan Park
Please contact the Museum Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205.933.1409 x114 for pricing and more information.